Search This Blog

Monday, August 06, 2007

Time for Fun...

Well David finally got to spend some time with us. Although he still went into work yesterday, he was home by 2pm. So after a brief sit down for coffee, we all went for a lovely walk in the park. We walked the mile to the shop, where we had ice cream, followed by a brief sit in the shade under one of the bridges on the redway. For those of you who don't know Milton Keynes it is covered in "Redways", called this as they are made of a pinky red coloured tarmac and they criss cross the whole city. In theory you can walk/cycle on them to anywhere in the city. Anyway while we stopped I took a few pictures...and I am going to share a couple.

You can seen in the picture above that Georgia was trying to drip her ice cream over David, but he was trying to eat it instead. Georgia has really missed spending time with her Daddy, and hopefully after this week, things will get back to normal.

Finally my new Crocs arrived. I ordered some Sassari Crocs from eBay US, and I love them...I have been wearing them since the moment I took delivery from ParcelForce....here they are... So today is operation clean up in Georgia's bedroom. I wanted to do it over the weekend...but the time seems to evaporate over the weekend, so it is on todays hit list....she has promised to help...but she may well turn into more of a hinderance than a help.

What is everyone else up to today....make me jealous...tell me about all the fun you have planned...
Caz
x

No comments: