Search This Blog

Monday, August 20, 2007

August GoGo Create...

Well as all the subscribers would confirm...the kits just keep getting better. I really loved the Kelly Panacci Q&A papers in this months kit...so much so that I had to buy more. Here are my creations this month...

I was inspired by these papers to let Georgia journal on my LO. She did such a wonderful job, and I am left with a wonderful keepsake of her writing, and the things she loves.

I had wanted to do a round LO since seeing one on the Pencil Lines Blog, I completed my first one at the Thornham Retreat and loved them so much that I did another with the August Kit.

Another first for me....a 6x12 LO featuring Hannah, Georgia and James...such a cheeky picture just begged to be scrapped.

And my final item was using the large Bazzill tag that came with the kit.

I thoroughly enjoyed using the August Kit, as I am sure all the subscribers are right this minute.

Caz


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Caroline,
I totally love what you did with the Q&A product! Very inspiring! Thanks so much,
Kelly P