Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Mid Week Mayhem and Momiji...

Well I can't believe we are already halfway through the first week of the school summer holidays. So what have we been up to...well David has been working 7 days a week for 9 weeks now, so I have not had a lot of time to myself, and the house feels like it is a tip. Looks like he will be working 7 days a week for another 2-3 weeks, and then back to normal...yay.

On Saturday Georgia and I went and did a little bit of shopping. First we went to Poundland, we got a few crafty bits including some sticker packs. They included alphabets, epoxy and clear stickers, there were different themes including School, Birthday, Baby Boy, Baby Girl, Girly & Love. We got one of each with the exception of school & birthday. Then onto Dobbies were Georgia & I had lunch in the coffee shop followed by a quick look in their gift section....where I found that they now stock Momiji Dolls. They also stocked mugs, hankies, tissues, cards and stickers all featuring Momiji Dolls. So we chose 3...I know 3, but we couldn't decide so we got 3. Here they are...


I love them so much, they are just so darn cute. I am planning a layout featuring them, so it is fab that I can use the stickers and these little note cards that they sell. The note cards are like little journalling blocks. Will have to take a picture before I go away on Friday so that I can scrap it will I am at Thornham. I think the DCWV Far East range will be a perfect match. So then after Dobbies came Costco where we got some essentials plus a Heidi Swapp kit for my SIL, and the other Scrapping kit that they had in the blue.

So on Sunday we spent the day at home, Georgia did lots of colouring, she played for hours on CBeebies website and then we watched the F1 European Grand Prix. Georgia loves to cheer on Lewis Hamilton...she is a funny little thing. David strolled in at about 6.30pm, and we had a roast dinner....I actually prepared and cooked it....I think I have cooked about a 20 times this year so far...a record for me as David usually does all the cooking.

On Monday we stayed at home, with the exception of a quick trip to the Post Office to send a parcel as I had a stack of work that I need to get done for my clients by the end of July. So that gets us up to yesterday, Georgia will be going to a Gymnastics and Fun Fitness Club with MKSpringers every Tuesday & Wednesday during the summer holidays, so far she is loving it.

Tomorrow Georgia is being collected by her Nana & Pops and they are taking her home with them for the weekend. They are planning on taking her to Legoland on Friday, weather permitting. While she is away I am off to the Wyverstone Weekend Retreat @ Thornham with the ladies of Scrapagogo. I am so excited...even if totally unprepared....I think I am going to have a hectic couple of days.

Anyway, better get back to work, as I am at a Clients....skivving.

Caz
x

No comments: