Search This Blog

Friday, July 20, 2007

Last Day in Foundation...

Today is Georgia's last day in foundation at school. I just cannot believe how quickly the year has passed by. Where has my nervous little girl gone...in her place is a more confident child. I have pressies made of the Teachers & TA's...let's hope they all like them, and also cards that say "Thank You for helping me to grow"...Georgia will fill them in a sign them in the morning. So now six weeks of holidays are upon us. Georgia is going to Gymnastics every Tuesday & Wednesday so that I can get some work done during those days. I am away the last weekend of the month at the Thornham Weekend Crop with Janice & Lorraine of ScrapaGoGo..and cannot wait. David has to work, so Georgia is going to stay with her Nana & Pops (David's parents). They are collecting her on Thursday and bringing her back on Monday and have a trip to Legoland planned, so that will be great fun. It will be the longest she has been away from me, and will be very strange, but I have to let go at some time, and now is as good a time as any. I have promised to phone her every night...not sure if that will make me feel better or worse...only time will tell.

I took the colour quiz and I am....
What color are you?

Blue

You are slightly confused most of the time. You are beautiful and smart, but things move just too fast for you to comprehend most of it

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz

quiz
Quizzes and Personality Tests

Not sure what it means...but who cares...lol

Anyway off to bed now as I have a busy day tomorrow.
Caz
x

1 comment:

Carole Bryson said...

I'm orange !!! Great quiz xx