Search This Blog

Thursday, June 21, 2007

June ScrapaGoGo...

I can now share the layouts I did with my June ScrapaGoGo Design Team Kit...so here they are. First there is a double page... Here is a layout that I did of David playing in the park...

And finally one that never made it into the PDF classes, or the Design Booklet. But was done using almost all the contents of the Go2Pieces, plus some paint from my stash...

I have have also done one with the ScrapaGoGo Charity Kit. Kits will be leaving GoGo heaquarters tomorrow, so not long for subscribers to wait now... If you haven't bought the Charity Kit yet, get your butt over to http://www.scrapagogo.co.uk/ and see if they are still available, Lorraine and Janice are donating all the profits to the NFA...it is such a good cause..go on check it out. David has a half day off work and is coming home at lunchtime, we have decided to go to PizzaHut together for lunch, something we rarely get to do alone. Georgia is off on a School Trip to Bedford Butterfly Farm. She has been before about 3 years ago, but cannot remember, so I am sure she will have fun, it is such a shame the weather is so bad though. Anyway, I have to get ready and off to work via the school to drop off Georgia...so will be back later.




1 comment:

Carole Bryson said...

Wow gorgeous layouts Caz and I just love the colour combinations.

Would your hubby come and cook my roast lamb dinner too dya think ?!!!