Search This Blog

Sunday, May 27, 2007

ScrapaGoGo Charity Kit...

Lorraine and Janice of ScrapaGoGo have announced details of the Charity Kit in aid if Neurofibromatosis. A little known charity that is very close to the heart of Lorraine, for more info check out their website, http://www.nfauk.org/ Here is a picture of the kit..

Look at those lush Urban Lily Papers, the exclusive stamp, and also all the little bits and pieces that makes the ScrapaGoGo kits so special. At a price of £12 plus £2.50 P&P they are unbelievable value, and ALL the profits go to the Charity, so you get a lush yellow box full of lovlies and you help a worthwhile cause...it really doesn't get any better than that. So keep those eyes peeled on the ScrapaGoGo website, as I think Lorraine & Janice will release the kits early next week....As they say...Miss it or Miss Out.

I have been working hard on designs for the GoGo Create June Kit...so far I have done one DLO and 2 SLO's. I absolutely love this kit, and even went to buy myself some additional sheets of my favourite ones. The stamps is so lovely that I want to keep using it. I love the Heidi Swapp corner stamps, so to have a slightly smaller and GoGo exclusive version is heaven. Anway, enough of the teasing...you will all just have to be patient and wait until 16th June if you are a subscriber, or the 20th if you aren't...If you aren't you would be mad to miss out. As many of the subscribers say....a little piece of heaven in a yellow box delivered monthly to your door...what more could a scrap addict want...

Can't believe the weather, what is it about this country and Bank Holiday weekends....always wet and miserable. We have been to Asda food shopping this morning, and also to B&Q to check out the laminate flooring. We are doing the lounge floor in the next week or so, and I was checking prices and deciding what colour I was after. I like the look of a one that was rustic chestnut which actually looked like real floorboards. While I would prefer carpet, I have an accident prone daughter....known to friends as Georgia tippy uppy....whenever we go over to Lynseys, she always manages to spill/drop something on the floor...thank God Lynsey also has laminate flooring.

As soon as the F1 Monaco Grand Prix is over we are off to the local carvery for lunch...hopefully they will be quieter by then.
Caz
x

No comments: