Search This Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2007

Halfway through another weekend...

After the hectic return to school this week, we have had a relaxing weekend with family and friends. Yesterday we travelled down to Weybridge, Surrey to spend the day with our family. We had a lovely time with my Sister, the kids enjoyed playing in the garden followed by a simple BBQ.

Today we are off to another BBQ, this time locally with friends, and the weather is supposed to be even warmer, at the moment it is hazy, but I expect the sun will burn that off pretty soon.

I took some fab pictures yesterday, and will share them this evening once I have finished processing them. But I can share this LO done as part of my DT work for ScrapaGoGo, and the GoGo Create Monthly kit, if you are not already a subscriber, check them out...there is a link to the right. This LO is done using the April Kit which features the delish Crafters Workshop papers, plus one of their journalling/doodling templates. The kit also contained some lovely little reels of ribbons, including the one that I have used to focus around the photo, some Queen & Co sequins, L'il Davis chipboard letters, plus many other bits and pieces.

May kit is equally filled with all things lush....including Upsy Daisy Ice Cream Shoppe papers...they are so sping inspired...and perfect for so many LO's. There is a sneak peek on the GoGo Girls blog...check them out.

I have been having a tidy up in my Scrap Room in anticipation of the upcoming Cyber Crop on UKScrappers...at the moment I think I have made it messier than before...but fingers crossed I can finish it off this evening once Georgia is in bed.

Ok, enough for now, I will be back later with a few pictures...Caz.

No comments: