Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

All Booked Up!!!

I finally sent my cheque off to Rachael for my place on the MKScrappers Retreat in Thame, Oxon in September, should be great fun. Now September is a long way off, and I need something else to keep me out of trouble. So today I booked to go to Imagine and The Big Stamp & Scrapbooking Show at Ally Pally in April. I booked to do 2 of the two hour Masterclasses on Saturday, Cosmo Cricket & Rusty Pickle. We are staying overnight locally at a small family run hotel called Glenlyn Hotel in North Finchley, just 3 miles away from Ally Pally. It is only a few pounds more than Travel Lodge, but has wireless broadband and also includes a full english breakfast (yum yum) in a lovely conservatory and also has a bar. On the Sunday I am doing a Fancy Pants class in the afternoon. Really looking forward to it, only 31 days to go...LOL

Feeling ready to handle anything I also decided to chase up Rusty Pickle about the "Girlfriend Alphabet Stamps" that I bought that had the "Z" missing. Well I got a very quick response and huge apologies for not sorting it more quickly (I first contacted them in December). A lovely lady called Christy Wood, the Operations Manager @ Rusty Pickle, said that she is sending a replacement set out today, together with some other Rusty Pickle goodies...cannot wait to see what they have sent.

Finally with the rest of my free morning I got up to date with paperwork, and sending out invoices to my clients...I mean they can't pay me if I haven't sent an invoice, and some of them have been nagging me for them all last week.

Anyway, let me leave you with another couple of pictures of Catherine & Melissa from the weekend...

Nite Caz x

1 comment:

Lynsey said...

Look my beautiful girls!!

Highly jealous of your ali pally weekend.