Search This Blog

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Thorpe Park - You Can Make It...

Well, I went with good intentions. "I won't be spending much, honest dear", and I spent too much...LOL I came home with a wonderful pile of stash, haven't had a chance to take a picture...will do it tomorrow when I am back from the crop. I did however come home with some Rebecca Erikson papers and rubons (if you haven't seen/heard of her, she is Australian and the stuff is lush), lots of 7 Gypsies bits, Blonde Moments stamps etc, Heidi Swapp Iron On Flock Alpha (they were half price), Pink Martini papers (only 3 sheets) and matching rubons, mini clear paint can....and more, but my brain is fried. I also saw a little something for all the members of my UKS Team ATC Swap.....not going to say what they are, as it will spoil their surprise. It seemed a little empty in places as it seems some of the attendees were unable to make the rescheduled show, but there were also lots more 12x12 papers than last year...and some that I have never seen before...which surprised me.

We had a lovely Indian takeaway with my Sister, Brother in Law, Dad and the kids, really enjoyable. Just a Tesco takeaway, but it is always nice to all sit down together.

I have almost finished packing my bags ready for the morning, but now I can hear my bed calling me. I will post a picture of my haul tomorrow, together with pics of the stuff I do at the crop.

Nite
Caz
x

No comments: