Search This Blog

Friday, February 16, 2007

New Dolly...

Well I got home yesterday evening and found my lovely new "Mint Julep" Dolly Beads had been delivered by Jacquie's Husband...and the bead is stunning. Take a look...

It is the one fifth bead from the left...and it is beautiful. It has a translucent quality with the green colour in the top....very pretty. I think I need a couple of silver ones to balance out the glass beads. I have already decided on Mermaid...Georgia picked it for me for Mothers Day, so now I just need to order it...but it seems such a waste to order just one, and I need to chose a birthday pressie from my Dad and one from my Sister, and from my in-laws...so another 3 to chose.

Had a bumper parcel day yesterday. Received 3 parcels all from the US. One was my Jenni Bowlin February Kit & Project Kit. The next was from A Million Little Things and contained my Basic Grey Phoebe papers and some of the new BG Rubons. The final one was my MM 8" Chipboard "E" that I had to get from eBay US...I am waiting for a couple more including the BamPop papers that I saw Tracie Hudson showcase on her blog...fell in love with, only to not be able to find them anywhere in the UK...sound familiar.

Tomorrow we are off down to Surrey to visit the family. I am just processing some photos to take to Costco in the morning for printing. I have finished a LO with my March ScrapaGoGo kit....I love it, but it had me sobbing. Can't say anymore right now, you will have to wait until March. The February kit is being received all over the country today...everyone is loving it. Good to know I have good taste...as I loved it too. Can't share my work on here until the 20th...so you will have to wait until next week.

Have a fab weekend everyone...this time next weekend I will be in Crewe, as the following day I am taking Kirsty Wiseman's Creative Photography course.

Caz


1 comment:

Cath said...

Your bracelet is gorgeous!