Search This Blog

Monday, February 12, 2007

7Gypsies Lushness

I have always loved the 7Gypsies range, but until recently was too scared to use it. After watching the 7Gypsies hour during Craft Day on QVC (actually called Crafting Journeys) I decided to order some more bits, I ordered from UKScrappers Sponsors though as I didn't want the bits QVC put together. I ordered mainly from The Craft Emporium as Lyn has a fab selection of the 7Gypsies range. I had been wanting to make David a little brag book to carry around in his work bag...something he can look at when he wonders why he works so hard.

I used the teenie weenie book, plus lots of other goodies...
Mainly 7Gypsies products including...97% Complete Tags & Stickers, 7Gypsies Classis Paperie 6x6 paper pad, Pebbles Inc Real Life Stickers (Dymo style ones) plus some sticky red bling hearts.

Here are some pictures of the inside...















There are a couple more pages, but blogger seems to have reached it's picture posting limit for me, so I will upload the final few pages shortly.

David was really pleased with it...as was I...I love it, and want to keep it...LOL

Today is the first day of Half Term, I have to work today, but have arranged no appointments for the rest of the week. Georgia and I are going to spend some fun time together, including a trip to the cinema, and to Gambado's. Hope everyone has a lovely Monday.

Caz
x

No comments: