Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Mid Week Moan!

So we are halfway through the week and just over halfway through January already. Can someone please slow time down a bit for me, as it feels like I have been put on fast forward.

Today was a bumper parcel day for me. My new camera bag arrived....now at least my camera is protected...I hate to leave it out on the side as the cats have a habit of climbing and then things just seem to jump from the table. I also got my January & February kits from Scrapagogo, and also my layout back from Creative Scrapbooking. I was pleased to have it back, plus angry that it was only sent second class regular mail, when they specifically ask for you to send it to them either recorded or special delivery. Why do they not treat our layouts with the same care that we treat them...In my opinion it shows a complete lack of respect. I was also disappointed as it means that it will not appear in the February issue....as there will not be a February issue....or any other issue come to that.

I am off to Thorpe Park on Sunday for the craft show with a group from the Milton Keynes Crop that I attend. Not sure what I want to buy...not sure that I really need anything. But when has that ever stopped a scrapper from buying more stash. I am semi interested in the imagepac system that allows you to make your own clear stamps. I had a go at Bonanza last year and was very impressed with the results, so that may be considered. I know that I shouldn't buy any more patterned paper, blossoms, buttons, stamps, alphabets...the list just goes on. But who decides how much is too much? Can there ever be such a thing as too much? When someone works it out, could they please, please let me know the answer.

Tonight I am working on my DT work for Scrapagogo....I have a project underway using the January kit that Lorraine is going to add to the site later this week...just as soon as I send her some pics...hopefully tomorrow. Once that is completed I am free to play with the February Kit...cannot wait. I totally love the Bo Bunny Heart Throb collection. If you haven't seen it check out their website www.bobunny.com

OK before I go off to create, I thought I would leave you with something to look at. I did this layout earlier this month while cropping at a friends house. While sticking the buttons down, I dripped Diamond Glaze onto the photo....seeing that everything was stuck down fast, and thinking on my feet, I decided to just stick a crown on her head and stick a couple of diamonte's on it...Voila!

Ok, just one more picture, I do love to add some colour to my blog...well surprise, surprise Blogger is being a pain in the a*se and won't do as it is asked...just like my 4 year old...LOL

Enough from me for now...off to create.
C
x

1 comment:

Nat said...

reat pic! love the bright coloured pp against the dark background cardstock- looks fab :) xxx